2009년 5월 18일 월요일

Motrix Universal Server 1.03 released !

It is upgrade for new iMocon , WOW Fishing and Need for Steering Wheel (NFSW). NFSW users should download this motrix server 1.03

download motrix server 1.03 for mac osx 10.5.x (intel)
download motrix server 1.03 for windows xp
download motrix server 1.04 for windows vista


mirror




댓글 19개:

  1. how do i make it work in Vista?

    답글삭제
  2. Dear Bedin, Windows Vista is not currently available. Vista has some problem with network broadcasting, but we are working on it. Please wait our page for update.

    답글삭제
  3. Is there a version for Mac 10.4.11 that I can you?

    답글삭제
  4. Dear Jack, Currently I have osx 10.5.5 installed on my mac. I didn't have a chance to run MUS on 10.4.11. Doesnt it run on 10.4.11 ?

    답글삭제
  5. pretty cool... although i use windows vista so it doesn't work... :/

    doesn't look like it supports proportional steering though that would be very cool so I wouldn't have to spend an extra $100 on a steering wheel

    답글삭제
  6. Dear Peter, It does support proportional steering. Most racing games uses keyboard arrows. NFSW simulates keyboard arrows. More tilt, arrow keys keep pressed more long time. Thank you for your comment.

    답글삭제
  7. i download i mocoon, hit in find the code for wow fishing and doesnt do anything, what i have to do to work correctly????

    답글삭제
  8. Dear omar, please download download motrix server 1.03 by clicking above link, and unzip it. Run extracted program file and you will see port number. That number should be the same number with your iMocon's port number. And make sure your iphone is wi-fi connected and in the same network with your pc. Thank you.

    답글삭제
  9. i have the wowfishing application and for some reason it continually says is cant find the server when i am running it on my mac (10.5.8) what should i do

    답글삭제
  10. Dear Chris, Please be sure that your mac and your iphone lies on the same network. First your iphone should have network connection with your router(wireless). Second, your PC should also have netwrok connection with your router(wire or wireless).

    답글삭제
  11. hi, i have tried to download motrix universal server 1.04 many times with different browsers but when i unzip and run the .exe the version of the servers shows 1.03. What i do wrong?

    답글삭제
  12. I can not for the life of me get this to work. I am on the same wireless network. I type in the same exact port on the Ipod touch and the computer and the Ipod can not find connection. I'm using 1.03 and windows XP. Any suggestions?

    답글삭제
  13. Wierdest thing, got it to work and connect last night, try again this morning and doesn't connect. Can Firewall affect this program?

    답글삭제
  14. Does it work for Windows 7?

    답글삭제
  15. downloaded vista version for my windows 7 and worked perfectly with WoW Fishing

    답글삭제
  16. I can't get my app to actually cast, I have to manually from my action bar click my fishing icon to start fishing. Once I get my line in the water everything works just fine. I can reel in back in and move the cursor just can't cast like the video. Or am I doing something wrong? xD Also i should probably add is that I'm using the newest Vista version and I'm running Windows 7.

    답글삭제
  17. Thanks for sharing such a nice article. I love your writing. Your idea is mind blowing that's why i would like to appreciate your work.

    Dodge Steering Stabilizer by Source Automotive

    답글삭제

welcome to

팔로어