2009년 4월 29일 수요일

WoW Fishing - with iPhone !


Now in the AppStore!


Fishing in the world of warcraft was never so fun before 'WoW Fishing'. Now enjoy fishing with your iPhone/iPod touch. You can catch a fish with your iPhone simply taking gesture to throw fishing pole and draw it again.

'WoW Fishing' is based on 'iMocon' technology for PC remote control. So Motrix Universal Server is required. You can get it below this article. Find Motrix Universal Server. It's free.



download WoW Fishing on the AppStore








.

댓글 30개:

  1. Hi, I've been using your WoWFishing app, and I have to ask

    Why does it buzz constantly when using it?

    Goes *buzz buzz* *buzz buzz* *buzz* *buzz buzz*

    It's kind of annoying when it does this

    답글삭제
  2. Hello, Does 'buzz' mean vibration?
    If so, I have to say that it is designed as feedback feature. If it is annoying... It will be optional in the next version or next of next version. Sorry for inconvenience.
    Thank you for feedback.

    답글삭제
  3. Yes, I meant vibration, and thank you for the swift reply, I think the problem is more that I'm not sure what the vibration means, it seems to randomly just, buzzes until I restart the app, whether the phone is sitting off to the side not even being used...

    But if I can turn it off, that'll be great, I can't wait until you make another update

    답글삭제
  4. Hi, I finally found a bug that caused endless random buzz. I submitted emergency patch for that before it is included in option. Wow fishing version 1.1 will have no problem with endless buzzing. I am terribly sorry.

    답글삭제
  5. Ok, thank you! If I could request features for future versions, I'd like it if I could change the keybinding for the fish action, so that I don't have to switch it out every time I want to fish.

    You've done some wonderful work here with your iMocon product.

    답글삭제
  6. Did you have fixed your problem? If you give me more information of keybinding you want, I will try to include that feature in the next version.

    Oh, btw, I am not Chinese people. Hyeongsu Ryu is Korean name :)

    답글삭제
  7. A good thing to add would be a video feed of the middle of the screen so it's easier to move the mouse over the bobber, so you can be in another room while fishing :D

    I use it alot while working on another computer/drawing/cutting stuff out in the same room, but I have to stop if I have to go out of the room, the video feed would be awesome :D

    (Like what the iphone WoW had, but only the part of the screen that matters, the middle of it when in firstperson)

    답글삭제
  8. Thanks for your feedback Christian. But I am not sure whether it is still not againt wow terms of service that one can continue to fish while he is away from pc. But I hardly expect that the Blizzard will answer such a question :)

    답글삭제
  9. Dear Hyeongsu,

    Nice App u made, i installed it, and it works nicely, except that i cant move my cursor with my iPhone, and i miss the key-binding feature, but i read you are working on that one.

    Regards Ben

    답글삭제
  10. Whoops, I found, I was on the wrong screen :P Maybe clean up the user-interface?, and put the buy iMocon on the start-up screen? So that it gets noob-proof?

    Anyway, u still done a great job.

    Regards Ben

    답글삭제
  11. Dear Ben, Nice to hear that you have solved the problem. But I don't know the meaning of noob-proof. I am not native English speaker, sorry. Yes, some update will be going on soon. The promotion message and button will be re-arranged, and key-binding feature willl be included.
    Thank you for your feedback.

    답글삭제
  12. When I run MUS on my computer it reads Error instilizing listening socket [10048]. Any tips on fixing it? I really am bored of fishing on WoW the regular way :D

    답글삭제
  13. Dear Austin, It means that some other program on your computer already uses WoW Fishing's default port, 1234. Try to use another port number (ex. 1235 or else)in MUS. Valid port number is between 1024 and 65535. Thank you!

    답글삭제
  14. I've downloaded your app from the app store, download and installed the universal server app and have opened up my router port on 1234 to ensure no firewall issues. I start the Motrix server and ensure it's running. I have WoW open to my toon with fishing pole in hand. I start the WoW Fishing app and click Find to find the port and get the message that it can't find the Universal Server. Please help. Thank you.

    답글삭제
  15. Dear Devin, I think firewall issue will not occur because Motirx Universal Server and WoW Fishing will be, and must be in the same network segment. It means that if your Motrix Universal Server runs on you computer with ip address like 192.168.4.x, your iPod / iPhone shoud have ip address something like 192.168.4.x

    If your pc is Vista based, I am sorry to say Vista is not currently available. You have to wait next update.

    Finally, someone reported that 1.0.1 version of Motrix Universal Server worked in the case that 1.0.3 didn't work. I dont know why but you can checkt it out also. Thank you for your feedback.

    답글삭제
  16. Hey any idea of when the next patch will be out to allow it to work on vista?

    답글삭제
  17. Dear hoddo11, I just put motrix universal server 1.0.4 for windows vista. If you have any problem, please let me know.

    답글삭제
  18. HI any chance you could make it so we could swap out f1 to f13 with wow spell icons in order to touch cast when playing

    답글삭제
  19. Hi DeepBlueCompass, that featrue will be included in the next upgrade. Thanks.

    답글삭제
  20. i dont know how to use it!
    i have the app and something called VNC and another thing in my iphone named IMOCON...
    How do i make my wow fishing work?

    bye!

    답글삭제
  21. I love this but whenever I try to bring the fish in by raising the iphone back up, all it does is rapidly move my cursor upward. Am I missing something, a bug, or did Blizz change something?

    답글삭제
  22. Will you be porting this app to Android, as well?

    답글삭제
  23. It often throws new bobber instead of clicks on it to catch fish when I pull my iPhone. It's safer to use buttons (which is fine by me and the way I prefer), but the buttons react badly! I press all over it but it only sometimes gets pressed.

    I hope for bigger and better buttons for throwing bobber and pulling reel in next version!

    답글삭제
  24. Almost all boys and girls enjoy computer games. It is now more favorite flash games on internet. Because flash games are free. Your own laptop or computer can work very easily their. Presently there are many online games on internet. kids enjoy more dirt bike games. My popular games are motorbike games.

    답글삭제
  25. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  26. thanks for the sharing and it is nice share lovely i need to know about desert safari dubai and where i find information about dhow cruise dubai

    답글삭제
  27. thanks for the sharing and it is nice share lovely i need to know about desert safari dubai and where i find information about dhow cruise dubai

    답글삭제
  28. I still don't know how to use it, can you introduce more? you know,different areas require certain skill levels in wow account. Any tips to help me catch more rare fish?

    답글삭제
  29. I use it alot while working on another computer/drawing/cutting stuff out in the same room, but I have to stop if I have to go out of the room, the video feed would be awesome. unlock iphone 3gs tutorials

    답글삭제

welcome to

팔로어